Ard Druí Niamh Connor
I am honored to help you celebrate your relationship. I have been celebrating weddings and handfastings since 2003 and have been registered as a solemniser since 2016 with Celtic Druid Temple.
I can conduct ceremonies
I can offer
- The standard fee for a wedding ceremony here at Celtic Druid Temple is €350. The fee is €450 on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Weddings at your venue start from €650 for a weekday, additional travel costs will be incurred if the venue is more than an hour from Celtic Druid Temple. When I know your full details, I can give you a quotation.
For the Fee:
- A draft ceremony script is prepared and emailed to you.
- Multiple email exchange to make ceremony modifications.
- A meeting with me in Castlerea to make final ceremony modifications and rehearse the ceremony.
- On the day I will arrive at the agreed time before the wedding and prepare the ceremonial space.
- After the ceremony, I will stay for the toast and first round of photos. I won't stay for the meal.
- If your wedding is to be here at Cetic Druid Temple, I can help you arrange all the other aspects of the celebration.
- All ceremonies are important to me. Weddings are intimate celebrations of your love and commitment. My role is one which helps you connect to your higher selves so that you can make your vows from your truth and heart. It is an honour to help you prepare and plan such a ceremony. I will arrive at your ceremony prepared; I spend at least an hour in Nature before your ceremony to ensure that I am at peace and fully connected and focused on your ceremony.